Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Find A Tourist Guide With Free Classified Ad Sites


It was my twentieth birthday when my family gave me a surprise at the midnight by handing over the air tickets of my dream destination, Goa. I was surprised that they can take me to such a beautiful place. We woke up at two in the morning and went to the airport.

After the two hours journey we landed to Goa. Although we were new to that place but it was an advantage for us that I have already booked a tourist guide. It was my time to shock my family. They were surprised to saw a guide who came to receive us at the airport.

Everything was happening according to our plan. Suddenly my cousin asked me how you have done all this as she also wants to do the same on her friend’s birthday. I started to describe the whole procedure in detail.
I searched on the internet about the free classified ad sites and visited five of them. After filtering my thoughts according to my requirements I choose one of them. Then I choose the appropriate category which was travel. The site started to display various advertisements related to the travel. Then I saw a column where ads for hiring a tourist guide was available. 

After choosing the one according to my destination I contacted the one I found suitable. I told him about the places I want to visit. And the things become so simpler for me. I told to my cousin that it was very easy by the medium of free classified in Goa, following some simple steps I got whatever I want.

Then the guide took us to one of the best resort of the Goa. After one hour we firstly went to the Anjuna and Colva Beach. The breezy air took us far away from the world. We enjoyed the whole day and after the shopping we celebrate my birthday in moon light. The guide was of jolly nature; there was a big hand of him behind our joy and fun. Next day we went back to home with a satisfaction in our heart. It was my best birthday of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment