Thursday, May 31, 2012

Search Your Soul Mate With Classifieds


Marriage is the combination of two hearts better to say two souls. According to an adage ‘marriages are decided in heaven and solemnized on the Earth’. God has made a person for everyone we just need to search for them. The same happened with me; my family was searching a boy for me for the last 2 years but all was in vein. Perhaps the God was taking an exam of their patience. They were tired of finding the perfect one for me but they can’t find the one and I was worried to saw them.

The problem was that being an IAS officer my parents wants a boy matching to my level and they would love to prefer the one who was working in the same field. After too many efforts they were empty handed. Then one of our family friends suggested my dad to upload my marriage profile on a classified site.

Although I have also heard about these free classified ads site but never make use of them. It was a very awkward feeling for me to find someone by using them. But when that uncle told us they have also found a boy for their daughter we decided to follow the same. At the same evening I searched for some free classified in india and shortlisted 2 of them and finally I decided to go with the s7ads.com.

I prepared my details as a classified ad to post it on the site. It was the decision for my entire life so I spent a quality time to prepare that description. Then I visit on the site and following some simple steps I was on the site to be watched by the people. As the location matters a lot so I visited to the section containing free classified in delhi.

After some days we received many calls from the families that were looking for a girl. Luckily one was also an IAS officer my parents contact them for the meeting. After the meeting everything seems to be going in the right direction. I also met him and we exchanged our phone numbers. After the meeting my parents were waiting for my answer. I smiled slowly to express yes they understood what I was trying to speak.

Both the families decided further dates for all the occasions and finally the day came when I got married with the one that was just made for me. The credit of my happiness goes to the free classified personals that make these searches possible for the one who needs them the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment