Friday, September 6, 2013

Italianlightsandfurniture.com Talks About Exclusive Italian Furniture!

We bring to you the Exclusive Italian Section. Bring Italy to your home with its sophistication and elegance and breath taking signature style and beauty. Tweed Sofas, designer beds, artistically designed lights and much more, explore to find out! Portare a casa l'italiano!

In the last few years I have avoided buying any new furniture till lightning struck on my bedroom furniture. My bed started showing signs of distress, sadly after ignoring the warning signals for six months the bed gave in and I was forced to do something about it. After being compelled to look for another option I dreaded dwelling outside my house. My neighbour and a darling friend knew about my laziness and she was also aware of my online shopping preoccupations. She silently opened the website of Italian Lights and Furniture and started browsing the products in front of me.

171.png

I was surprised by the magnificence of Italian products the site had listed. I was really impressed and already had my eyes set on a specific bed with beautiful headboard.  The lights collection on the website is equally beautiful and awe-inspiring. Ceiling pendants, chandeliers, spots and accent lights, the site had catalogued an amazing range of Italian lights. The Italian designer furniture included exotic looking beds which truly mesmerized me. After much hesitation I decided to give it a shot. I liked one of the beds a lot and I decided to buy it.

I bought a dreamy looking, extremely stylish bed named Stones White. Using the soft eco leather, the stone shaped patterns were weaved into the headboard giving it a whimsical touch. The bed is utterly soft and comfortable and also come with a storage box which is under the slatted base. I can easily store lot of unwanted items or quilts or blankets inside the storage box. The bed alone changed the look of my room altogether.

2

I was so impressed by the timely delivery and product quality that I decided to shop for Italian lights as well. I bought a chandelier last week and the gorgeous piece honours my dining room with its beauty. My neighbour and my friend also ordered the similar piece for her house. I was able to get the best deal on the online shopping site compared to the store shopping.

For More details Visit: - http://www.italianlightsandfurniture.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment