Friday, June 21, 2013

Managed Office Space Experience with Gurgaon IT Hub

It was in the summer last year when I received a call after many years from one of my close friend settled in London. He informed me that he has started his own business and he is looking to expand his business in India. Originally from South India he had little knowledge about North Indian grounds. His target was to test Delhi-NCR circuit for business opportunities.

image1

From the basic outline that my friend gave me about his business, I could gather that it had something to do with a semi-technical profile often involving sales and marketing. Obviously he had little knowledge about Gurgaon and he neither had the capital nor time or patience to start a new company from scratch. He was for this reason looking for:

a)      A fully furnished and managed office space
b)      High End telecom equipment with dialer management
c)      Servers or data centres to support the networking architect
d)     24x7 technical support

I have been living and working in Gurgaon for last 10 years. Being in a senior management profile I had good contacts in the business circuit. It was through the reference from one of my entrepreneur friend that I got to know about Gurgaon IT Hub. After going through their website and reading several reviews online I recommended my friend to hold initial conversation with them.

image25

My friend was pleased with the kind of response he received from the Gurgaon IT Hub personnel. All his queries were answered in a professional manner and he was invited for a tour of the business centre. Located at a distance of only 20 minutes from the international airport, occupying a calm spot in Udyog Vihar is this beautiful business centre. As soon as I reached the office premises I was amazed by its expansiveness. There were two guards at the gate who welcomed us inside.

From the look of the facility I could gather that it was approximately housed 4- 5 floors. After a quick reception at the main area, we were taken to one of the conference rooms for a quick discussion. The Gurgaon IT Hub team member was kind enough to explain the costs of per seat and monthly cost my friend would eventually incur. Shortly we were taken on a quick office tour, like I calculated the office space had four floors and it came with its individual pantry and washroom. The workstations looked in fine order with every station assigned a telephone line. Also, the systems made available were from Dell and HP. We were then taken to the server room and the GITH staff explained to us how they manage and update the networks. My friend was particularly impressed by the server room; he also noticed that it had a separate cooling arrangement in place.

image31

Thoroughly impressed by the work stations and supporting technology we were then taken to the Cafeteria. The expansive cafeteria in the basement came with a tuck shop and there were vendors who would plate food during lunch and dinner hours. From the back entry I could see two community size generator in place and I was won over by the amount of investment GITH had made to make this business centre so unique.

From physical security to data security and then the level of redundancy, everything was in place from business continuity perspective. My friend was really impressed and after the GITH staff customized the plan for him to suit his budget, my friend decided to sign a contract. My friend is successfully running his India operations from the comfort of this IT office space and still tells me about great IT infrastructure support and services that GITH provides its clients.

For More Details Visit : - http://www.gurgaonithub.com

No comments:

Post a Comment